Heat Bed(hotbed) / Glass bed for i3 Mega/ Mega S
- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion during printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
- Ultrabase integrated with heated bed: Super Flatness, Fast and uniform heating. It has been inspected to ensure flatness better than 0.2mm (normally within the 0.1mm). And the printed models will have a very smooth and wonderful bottom surface.
- Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
- Compatibility: Upgrade your printer with Ultrabase heatbed! It is compatible with all the Cartesian style 3D printer with a MK2/MK3 heated bed. You can get full support from the manual and video.
Heat bed Specification:
- Material: Aluminum base
- Voltage: 12V/24V
- Max Temperature: 120 Degree Celsius
- Dimensions: 240mm x 220mm
- Thickness: heat bed 1.5mm
- Resistance around 0.9ohm for 12V
- Resistance around 3.6ohm for 24V
- 100 Degree Celsius supported for both 12V and 24V
Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
Please properly level the bed before printing;
Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly;