The innovative Ender 3 V2 Neo is a powerful and efficient FDM printer from Creality. The 3D printer has several interesting innovations and attractive features.
Key features of the Ender 3 V2 Neo:
- Simple design in elegant black
- 220 x 220 x 250mm build area
- Max. nozzle temperature: 260 °C
- Max. heating bed temperature: 100 °C
- Full metal Bowden extruder with integrated knob
- Practical CR-Touch automatic print bed leveling
- 32-bit silent motherboard for silent printing
- Resume Printing function in case of power failure
- Easy installation due to pre-assembled parts
- Magnetic PC spring steel plate for good model adhesion and easy detachment
- 4.3-inch Color Knob screen with new UI interface for easy operation
Simple design and very stable
The black full-metal frame gives the Ender 3V2 Neo a simple, clean look and also keeps it extremely stable while printing.
CR touch function
An integrated CR-Touch function simplifies the levelling of the print bed. At the push of a button and over 16 measuring points, the Ender 3V2 Neo levels itself automatically! Improved quality of the print is thus guaranteed!
Durable metal Bowden extruder
The full metal Bowden extruder enables higher extrusion force. Thanks to an integrated rotary knob, feeding and removing the filament is much smoother.
Magnetic PC spring steel plate
Instead of a glass plate, Ender Neo is equipped with an extremely innovative printing platform. The combination of a PC coating, a spring steel plate and a magnetic plate ensure good adhesion and easy detachment of the models. The flexible PC spring steel plate allows easy and quick removal of the finished prints.
Pre-assembled kit for easy installation
The 3D printer is pre-assembled and you can install it in 3 easy steps!
Convenient print preview with an updated user interface
The Ender Neo UI has been updated and improved! With a preview function, you can now preview the shape of your 3D models before they are printed!
The quiet operation of the Ender Neo allows you to go about your usual daily activities while printing - that even includes work that requires concentration.
A built-in tool box allows you to keep important tools close at hand! A button-type tensioner ensures tightness and prevents layer shifting.
Resume Printing feature
In the event of a power failure, the print data is saved and printing resumes after the power is restored. This means there is no wastage of the filament or falsification of the model.