Flashforge Voxelab Aquila X2 FDM 3D Printer
- Sturdy structure: prints steadily.
- Print spec: build volume 220*220*250mm, print resolution ±0.2 mm, print speed ≤180mm/s.
- 4.3-inch vertical command panel: better conform to user operation habits, easy to use.
- Filament detection sensor: detect and notify filament status during the printing process, a powerful guarantee for a successful print.
- Filament auto feeding: put in filament end and trigger filament auto-feeding via the command panel. The new feeding module ensures stable feeding, minimizes breaking.
- Resume printing: resumes 3d print exactly from where it stops when power is back on, no need to abandon current print and start from the beginning.
- Ultra-flat glass print bed: strong adhesion, excellent first-layer printing, easy to remove object after print finishing.
- Software supported: Cura / Simplify 3D / VoxelMaker.
- Filament supported: PLA, ABS, PETG, and Voxelab PLA Pro Filament.
Advanced Version of Aquila
By keeping main properties of Aquila, adding filament detection sensor and advance printing performance,
Aquila X2 becomes an even more friendly 3d printer for beginners.